Former CIA Contractor Claims Aliens Are Using Our Planet “Like a Supermarket”
A former CIA employee reveals the reason why some aliens keep visiting our planet.
The deepest echelons of the U.S. Government run a number of very dark ventures collectively known as Secret Access Programs. In 1997, the U.S. senate released a report describing the SAPs as being “so sensitive that they are exempt from standard reporting requirements to the Congress.”
One of these infamous SAPs was focused on people endowed with “special abilities,” the CIA’s remote viewing program:
“In July 1995 the CIA declassified, and approved for release, documents revealing its sponsorship in the 1970s of a program at Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA, to determine whether such phenomena as remote viewing “might have any utility for intelligence collection“. Thus began disclosure to the public of a two-decade-plus involvement of the intelligence community in the investigation of so-called parapsychological or psi phenomena.” (source)
One of the participants in this Secret Access Program was Ingo Swann and his story is one that will really make you consider what is publicly dismissed as wishful thinking.
INGO SWANN IN 2002, DURING A REMOTE VIEWING CONFERENCE AT AMERICAN PHYSICIST AND PARAPSYCHOLOGIST HAL PUTHOFF
Using his unexplained power, Ingo Swann was able to see and describe the thin ring around Jupiter before astronomers had a chance to detect it. The following year NASA’s Pioneer 10 spacecraft executed a fly-by around Jupiter and photographs it sent back confirmed the existence of the wispy ring.
Drawing on this success, the CIA went further with his training and the remote viewing program was considered worth investing into. As far as the declassified files tell, the program continued for another two and a half decades, a period during which the U.S. military was the primary beneficiary of intelligence acquired through multiple participants.
The reason behind the program’s termination is still unclear and there is an ongoing debate regarding the amount of information that was indeed declassified.
One of the most notable incidents involving this particular SAP was retold by one of the programs’ biggest supporter, U.S. Major general Albert Stubblebine. According to his admission, the remote viewers discovered structures on Mars –both on the planet’s surface and underneath its seemingly deserted facade– that did not appear to have been built by humans.
The story of Ingo Swann cannot be found amid the declassified dossiers. Although he did take part in the program, the particularities of his involvement came from a book he later published —Penetration. The book explores the subject of aliens and UFOs (both man-made and extraterrestrial) and is one of the strangest reads out there.
On one particular occasion, Swann describes an incident involving a secret agent going by the moniker Mr. Axelrod.
Swann met Axelrod while he was working with scientists at the Stanford Research Institute in Menlo Park, CA. One day, despite the strict policy of no outsiders allowed, Mr. A managed to enter the Institute and convince Swann to accompany him on a state-sanctioned mission.
Axelrod was in the good company of “two blond haired, blue eyed, military looking assistants” who were unusually tall and exuded an air of mystery. The group boarded a nondescript, unmarked Learjet and flew to the west coast; Swann’s best guess was that they landed somewhere in the Alaskan hinterland.
After an uncomfortably long hike, they reached an even more secluded area, deep in the heart of the forest. What follows next is vividly described in leading UFOlogist Richard Dolan’s book UFOs & The National Security State, The Cover -Up Exposed 1973-1991 on page 154. Here is the direct quote:
- “They came to a small lake, and Axelrod said that as dawn approached, Swann would be able to see “it” through the pines. ‘We now wait and hope we are lucky. Say nothing, do not make any noise…they detect heat, noise, motion like mad.”
- “Dawn arrived, and Swann saw a fog developing over the lake. This went on for five minutes, until the fog developed a luminous neon-blue color. Then, according to Swann, the color changed to an “angry purple” Axelrod and one of the twins each placed a hand firmly on Swann’s shoulders while “a network of purple, red, and yellow lightning bolts shot in all crazy directions through the ‘cloud.’ Swann said he would have jumped if the two had not held him down. He saw an object, almost transparent at first, but then “solidly visible over the lake.” It was triangular or diamond-shaped, growing in size.”
- “Swann, in terror and amazement, heard a strong wind moving past, rustling the pine trees so much that some cones and branches fell on them. The object then began to shoot out ‘ruby red laster-like beams’ as it continued to grow even more in size while maintaining its position on the lake. Very quietly, one of the twins said, ‘Shit! They’re enveloping the area. They’re going to spot us.”
- “As Swann later recalled the event, some of the red laser beams from the object were ‘blasting’ pine trees, and he could hear low frequency pulsations. Axelrod whispered to Swann that the beams were probably honing in on deer or other forest creatures, as they sense biological body heat. ‘They’re sure to hone in on us,’ he told Swann. Just then, one of the twins literally lifted and dragged Swann away, but not before Swann noticed the water of the lake surging upward, ‘like a waterfall going upward, as if being sucked into the ‘machine.’”
- “The four ran quickly and at great length, sustaining minor cuts and bruises. Eventually they stopped, breathing hard, and waited for more than thirty minutes, until one of the twins said all was clear.”
- “Axelrod then asked Swann whether he could ‘sense’ anything form the craft.”
Though Mr. Axelrod never told Swann why he was taken from Stanford, it became plenty obvious to him during this incident. The secret agent acted on the belief that Ingo Swann would be able to use his power and gather some insight on the extraterrestrial presence in the wilderness.
- “Swann burst out laughing. ‘You’re completely nuts, Axel! I have to be calm, cool, collected and in good shape to sense anything.’ But Swann offered the insight that the craft was ‘a drone of some kind, unmanned, controlled from somewhere else.” Axelrod asked him what it was doing there, to which Swann replied ‘Well, for chrissakes! It was thirsty! Taking on water, obviously. Someone, somewhere needs water…so I suppose they just come and get it. You don’t need to be a psychic to see that.’ Essentially, said Swann, ‘they’ treated Earth as the neighbourhood supermarket.’
- “Before taking Swann back, Axelrod said, ‘I shouldn’t tell you, but our mission will be disbanded shortly and the work picked up by others, because of strategic security reasons involved…’ ‘Others,’ said Swann, ‘who will not mix in with psychics, I take it.’ ‘You got it,’ Axelrod replied. Swann last saw Axelrod at the San Jose Airport, and never heard from him again.”
If this conspiracy story managed to raise your interest in Ingo Swann and the government’s dabbling in remote viewing, the video below contains some interesting, albeit hard to digest information.
We really hope you enjoyed this article and don’t forget to share it with your friends . Thank You
Category Views 2760
Write your comment: